The mission of the Coos Art Museum Rental/ Sales Gallery is to bring the work of local and regional artists into homes, workplaces, and businesses on Oregon’s South Coast.
We encourage you to visit the Museum and view these interesting new additions to our Rental – Sales Gallery. Artist biographies are available upon request.
Liv Drahos, the Rental Sales Gallery manager, has some suggestions for your gift selections. We have a wide array of original art from the area’s finest artists for you to rent or buy. We also have gift certificates, so your loved ones can select the artwork themselves. Help support our artists and CAM with a gift that will make someone special to you very happy. Stop by on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:30 to 3:30, or call (541) 267-3901 to set up an appointment with Liv – she’ll be glad to help you select a gift for that someone special.
Who may rent?
- Any Coos Art Museum member may rent art from the CAM Rental/ Sales gallery.
- Business Members of the Museum earn the special rate of $35.00* per work, per rental period, and other considerations for works displayed on business premises. Please inquire for details.
STANDARD RENTAL RATES:
|Value Of Work||3 Month Rental|
|Up to $299||$35.00|
|$300 – $599||$40.00|
|$600 – $999||$46.00|
|$1000 – $1299||$52.00|
|$1300 – $1599||$58.00|
|$1600 – Up||$66.00|
- Business/Active Member Supporter level and above earn the special rate of $35.00 per work, per three-month rental period.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rentals are available only to members of the Coos Art Museum. Anyone may purchase artworks from the Rental/ Sales Gallery.
- Sales of art must be in the full amount and due upon receipt of the work.
- All sales are final.
- Up to two consecutive rental period fees may be applied to the purchase of any artwork rented, provided that purchase is made, and paid in full, on or before the final day of the rental period.
- Payment for standard rentals is due upon receipt of the works. Qualified businesses will be billed on a net-10 day basis.
- Renter is responsible to maintain the art works, and is responsible for any damage to the frame, glazing, or the work itself.
- Works rented must be returned on or before the due date (end of rental period). A fee of $5.00/ day will be charged for works kept past the end of the rental period.
- Additional terms and conditions apply. Please read the rental agreement carefully before signing.